Thursday, February 16, 2012

Bee block

So I have completed my first bee block for the We Bee Modern Too bee. This one is for Kersten and is called Missing your Kiss. It is from the 99 Modern Blocks book. This is my first bee and I have to say I am a bit nervous about it. The other ladies in the bee are super talented and the blocks coming up on the Flickr group look great. My block is by no means perfect but I enjoyed making it and I am happy with it.

I am Queen Bee for April so have to get on with deciding what my block will be. There are so many fun ones in the book it is going to be a tough decision.

Caroline

1 comment:

  1. This is just beautiful!
    I am so happy that you came over to Fluffy Sheep Quilting and said hello. I'm your newest follower and can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete