Saturday, March 24, 2012

Clunk

Today was going so well. Lovely morning with the girls and my husband took them out this afternoon so I could do a bit of sewing. Sewing away nicely then clunk, nothing moving, complete sewing machine stall. I have had a little dig about but can't seem to get the thing working. Very many hardcore swear words have been uttered. Thank goodness the girls are not here to witness their mother turning into a raving, swearing monster! I have had to refrain from throwing it out the window. Now I have to find somewhere that fixes sewing machines. There must be somewhere in Helsinki mustn't there? Anyone know the Finnish for 'my sewing machine is up the swanee!'????


4 comments:

  1. Oh no! Hope you'll get it fixed soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you poor thing!! So sorry to hear about your machine and really hope you get it fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, sounds like the luck didn't get passed on after all :( I visited an excellent craft shop in Helsinki last time we took the ferry across from Tallinn, if I remember the address I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! Hope you've had some luck getting it fixed...

    (Just popping in to say hi - excited we're in the same hive for stash bee!!)

    ReplyDelete